If you’ve seen Edgar Wright’s smash-hit Baby Driver, then you’ve probably also been listening to the great soundtrack, most likely from your old school iPod and your Apple headphones. However, there are definitely 7 tracks that could have given the movie, and it’s subsequent playlist, that extra oomph.
1. Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen
This jazzy-pop bop would be that perfect addition to the movie!
2. Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen
“If you’re gonna go then go” is the perfect lyric for a song about driving a car!
3. Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen
“Boy problems, who’s got ‘em?” Baby’s got ‘em, that’s who!
4. Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen
“And I know she’s right, and I should not be offended. Yeah, I know what it looks like from the outside.” Learn some empathy, Baby! You actin’ weird!
5. Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen
“…she said to me on the phone.” He totally talks on the phone in that one scene!
6. Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen
“Na na na na na.” I mean this lyric just SCREAMS ‘put me in Baby Driver, damn it!’
7. Bellbottoms by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
What? That’s in the movie already? Like the very first song? Hm. Uh. Then Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen again.